Friday, December 30, 2011

Apparently you're meant to do this blogging thing quite regularly...

Hello chums, some more wittering here... special end of year edition.
Well, I've had a lovely christmas, it was peaceful, I got lovel presents, and recipients all seemed pleased with theirs.

As is traditional, I finished the Christmas knitting three days after christmas... oops! Next year I shall cast on christmans projects earlier, honest.

So, its the time of year for New Year's resolutions. I don't really 'do' New Year, or new years resolutions, but that said there are things I'd like to do for myself.
I used to be so much more organised than I am now, and I'd like to get some of that back, so with this in mind I've organised my knitting plans for the year (nearly all of it from stash!) and I intend to meal-plan.

I've had the resources and intention to make my own clothes for a while now, so that's something I want to spend more time on, as well as more arty things.

And of course, I should blog about all of these things!

Hmmmm, lets see how that goes shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment